Sunday, February 20, 2011

Marketing is a killer class. I have a test Thursday and I’m ready to shoot myself ;(

i’m going through a terrible crisis right now D: and i really have to do good in college from now on!!! i gotta be super serious now.Marketing is such a boring subject.And i'm suck at it. Plus, I don't want to read freaking 435 pages of my book for MARKETING. its just that college makes me feel stupid. for real. I’m disappointed in myself.  I concluded to myself that I can’t wait for this semester to be over but I am so lazy to do school stuff.. lol okay so later today around 5/6 ish my sis are coming form Kuantan with her friends. so i have to tidy the house. urgghhh...


Notes to Self: STOP PROCRASTINATING WITH SCHOOLWORK!


p/s: sorry for my broken english. i'm not good enough. practice makes perfect. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment